Veils have little to no business being broken.
So, I paint my nails pretty regularly these days. I also work as a barista/cashier pretty regularly these days. A few weeks back, I had a customer come in, a fairly typical, sheltered, suburban soccer mom, and she ordered a latte from me. She saw my brightly colored nails and said, “Wow, you’re so brave! My son asked me about painting his nails, and if it’s okay for boys to do that. Now I’ll tell him there’s a cool guy who does it too!” It was a nice moment, very cute.
Then, last week, she came in again, and said, “Hey, I’m so glad you’re here! I want you to meet someone!” She then brings her son forward, and says, “Okay sweetie, show him what you did!” And he throws his hands up, showing off his bright, sparkling blue nails. He shows them off, and I show mine off to him. He smiles. We fist bump.
Guys, I’ve only wanted to cry once at work before, and that was when someone ordered a large dry soy cappuccino on ice.
This time, though. This was a good cry.
CANDY CANDY | GUMI
I feel like she is taking foreeeeever to sculpt, but I think the results will be worth it. I put her together recently to make sure the legs would still work:
♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡ MASSIVE NATURAL AND CRUELTY-FREE BEAUTY PRODUCT GIVEAWAY ♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡
So i promised another huge giveaway for all my lovely followers in order to give them the opportunity to experience some of my favorite beauty products - and here it is! They’ll help keep all external parts of your glowing with radiance - and smelling great too :) These fifteen amazing, high-quality products together are valued at around $170 - so it’s an absolutely awesome prize to receive!
- formula 10.0.6 passionfruit and green tea daily foaming cleanser
- formula 10.0.6 peppermint and coconut calming breakout mask
- formula 10.0.6 sea kelp and calendula oil-absorbing mud mask
- bellaboo facial exfoliator with organic sea buckthorn berry and rice bran powder
- bellaboo moisturizer with organic sea buckthorn berry and ylang flower
- beauty essentials pure rosehip oil
- lucas’ papaw ointment
- lush “vanillary” perfume stick
- lush “sweet lips” vanilla and chocolate sugar lip scrub
- witch hazel blemish stick
- organix smoothing shea butter conditioner
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E shampoo
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E conditioner
- st. ives exfoliating apricot scrub
- moroccan oil hair treatment
TOTAL APPROXIMATE GIVEAWAY VALUE: OVER $170
1. You must be following me, favorite-recipes, as i’ll be checking every reblog & I’mextremely thorough
2. Reblogs only, likes will not count
3. The more you reblog this post, the higher your chances are of winning!
4. Must reach a minimum of 500 notes
5. The winner will be picked through a random number generator
I am willing to ship anywhere worldwide, and you must be willing to give me your address if you are chosen as the winner - or the prize will be given to another entrant.
THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN ON JUNE 5TH, 2013
I wish you all the best of luck! ⫕｡◕‿‿◕｡⫖